Monday, April 25, 2022

An Interview with a Famous American Entertainer, Lacy Darryl Phillips














 

How are you?

Today, I am posting this to tell you the good news that happened to me.

Lately, from Lacy Darryl Phillips, a famous American entertainer, whom I first have known about 5 years ago, asked me for an interview celebrating its 12th successful season of 'The Ultimate Underground Experience with The Uncle Earl', a radio program he hosts, and I had an interview with him over an hour. The interview was broadcasted in the United States through KLED Live on Wednesday and Thursday, April 20 and April 21 last week.

First of all, I would like to briefly introduce Lacy Darryl Phillips, who asked me for an interview.

Lacy Darryl Phillips, also known as ‘The Uncle Earl’, is an accomplished Triple Threat Performer, multi-award-winning Recording Artist/Songwriter/Producer, Creative Director, Choreographer, Teacher, Host and DJ.















Performed in his first professional show “Miss Moffat” with Bette Davis at the age of 9, he choreographed and staged the Nat’l Tour of “The Wiz” starring Grace Jones and Peabo Bryson, was Associate Director/Choreographer for the Mariah Carey’s ‘Around The World’ Tour and Assistant Director/Choreographer for “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” (A Celebration Of Stevie Wonder) at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas starring Chaka Khan, Peabo Bryson and Melissa Manchester.

He is also the creator/producer of ‘The Ultimate Underground Experience’, a global music, arts and education project, and host/DJ of his weekly award-winning radio program ‘The Ultimate Underground Experience with The Uncle Earl’, now in its 12th successful season, which airs on KLED Live, which is expressed through various popular radio programs "Voices Of The People" (World Events & Music), "Groovy Jam Sessions" (Worldwide Dance Music Collaborative) and "The Grab Bag Show" (Interviews, Music & Craziness), of which I interviewed at "The Grab Bag Show.”

















Traveling through sound, time and space with over 2.5 million listeners around the world, this program, led by Lacy, consists of music from major and indie artists and interviews from prominent figures and professional from various field, and is currently broadcasting out of Hollywood & Norwalk, California every Wednesday and Thursday at 1pm & 7pm (PST) on KLED Live.

In my interview, he divided it into past, present and future about my life and activities, and in particular, we talked a lot about my activities about music and art fields.












It was a great honor and joy for me to get an interview request from Lacy Darryl Phillips, a famous entertainer who has worked with many world-famous artists.

Once again, I would like to express my gratitude to Lacy for providing this opportunity, and I will work harder for the field of culture and art.


You can listen and view my interview and my information introduced by Lacy through below links.


https://vpentertainment.org/index.php/the-grab-bag-show/

https://vpentertainment.org//Lacy/LacyShows2022/Lacy2022Showinfo/UltimateUndergroundNo216Year2022.pdf


Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...