Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Invited as a guest to introduce “Old Pop” to Ulsan TBN Korea Traffic Broadcasting Network, “Studio 1041”


 


















 

How are you?

Today, I am posting this to inform you of the good news that I am participating in a radio broadcasting program.

A few days ago, I received a call from “Ulsan TBN Korea Traffic Broadcasting Network” requesting to participate in their broadcasting program.






The broadcasting program is “Studio 1041”, a live broadcasting program of Ulsan TBN Korea Traffic Broadcasting Network, which is currently being broadcast from 9 to 11 am from Monday to Friday.





This program is scheduled to introduce a new program that strengthens music contents along with the spring reorganization from May 23rd.

I will be participating in this program from 10:30 am to 10: 45 am as a guest introducing “Old Pop Music” every Tuesday from next Tuesday, May 24, for about 6 months, in this program.















In the introduction of
“Old Pop Music”, I will introduce the trends of pop music by each period from the 1950s to the 1980s and popular genres of pop music at the time. Then, I will introduce singers and groups that gained popularity in each genre and select a singer or a group among them. Afterwards, I will intensively introduce the selected singer or group and a song among their released songs.















You can listen to “Studio 1041” of Ulsan TBN Korea Traffic Broadcasting Network, which I participate in, from anywhere by downloading the “TBN Korea Traffic Broadcasting Network” application on your mobile phone and then selecting “Ulsan” area.






I would like to express my gratitude to Ulsan TBN Korea Traffic Broadcasting Network for inviting me.


Thank you.


Amazon Author Page

Lecture Program List

Naver Band

YouTube

Twitter

Blog (Korean)

Naver TV

NaverPost




No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...