Tuesday, May 16, 2023

51st Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (May 16, 2023)


















 


How are you?

I had 51st live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” yesterday in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network’s “Studio1041”. The greatest popular musician in music history I introduced yesterday was “Deep Purple”.


I uploaded content of yesterday's broadcast on YouTube.



Studio 1041 “Pops Lounge” of TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network will be continued at 10:30 am every Tuesday.


Thank you.














Seungyong Chang’s Culture and Art Stories (May 17, 2023)

“The Great and Immortal Painters’ Stories, Season 1” Internet Lecture

“Interesting Art Stories” Internet Lecture

Amazon Author Page

Lecture Program List

YouTube

Twitter

Blog (Korean)

Naver TV

Naver Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

“When the Rain Remembers Us” — A Melody of Love That Remains After the Film

Some films end when the credits appear on the screen. Others continue to live quietly inside our memories. J Music's Music After the...