Tuesday, June 27, 2023

57th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (June 27, 2023)


 

















 


How are you?

I had 57th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” yesterday in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network’s “Studio1041”. The greatest popular musician in music history I introduced yesterday was “Bob Dylan”.


I uploaded content of yesterday's broadcast on YouTube.



Studio 1041 “Pops Lounge” of TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network will be continued at 10:30 am every Tuesday.


Thank you.













Seungyong Chang’s Culture and Art Stories (June 28, 2023)


“The Great and Immortal Painters’ Stories, Season 1” Internet Lecture


“Interesting Art Stories” Internet Lecture


Amazon Author Page


Lecture Program List


YouTube


Twitter


Blog (Korean)


Naver TV


Naver Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

“When the Lights Go Low” 🌙 — A Female Vocal Jazz Ballad About Finding Yourself

There is a particular kind of silence that belongs to the late hours of the night. The lights become softer.  The city becomes quieter.  A...