Saturday, October 8, 2022

“ART: STORIES, PAINTINGS AND MORE… ”: Participation in Amazon Book Contest and Launching Sales on Amazon





















 

How are you?

Today, I would like to share one of my good news with you.

As previously informed, after a lot of hard work, I completed writing my new book and launched sales on Amazon at the same time as participation in Amazon KDP Pen to Publish Contest yesterday.

This book is an English version and the title of the book is “ART: STORIES, PAINTINGS AND MORE…”

As for the contents of the book, I selected forty paintings among which I have introduced in “Interesting Art Stories” on SNS with more stories.

My new book has started selling as both Kindle Edition and Paperback on Amazon, and information on each style can be reviewed at below links.


Kindle Edition

Paperback 


Thank you.


Seungyong Chang’s Culture and Art Stories (Naver Premium Contents Studio)

Amazon Author Page

Lecture Program List

YouTube

Twitter

Blog (Korean)

Naver TV

Naver Post






































No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...