Friday, September 30, 2022

Opening of “Seungyong Chang’s Culture and Art Stories” Channel



How are you?

 

As I informed last week, I was selected as a Premium Contents Creator hosted by Naver Corp,. This week, I opened my channel in the Premium Contents Studio with the title of Seungyong Chang’s Culture and Art Stories”.

In my channel, I am planning to introduce many stories about music, art, movies, wine, coffee, etc., which are various themes that I have planned and lectured.

The first theme of my channel this week is “Modigliani with Themes”.

I have been trying to make Modigliani known to more people through the promotion of Modigliani and his works while operating Modigliani Institute Korea (MIK).

Given my efforts, the first topic I wanted to do was about Modigliani.


Below is my channel address:

https://contents.premium.naver.com/csydr/csyacj


I will update contents in my channel twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday. From now on, I will link my channel with the title “Naver Premium Contents Studio “Seungyong Chang’s Culture and Art Stories” Channel” on all social media I am managing now.


Please visit and subscribe my channel.


Thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...