Friday, September 23, 2022

Selected as a Premium Contents Creator supported by Naver Corp.









How are you?

 

Today, I would like to share with you another good news that happened to me.

 

I was selected as a Premium Contents Creator hosted by Naver Corp. For a brief introduction to Naver Corp., it is a global ICT company, providing South Korea’s number one search portal "NAVER". In 2018, NAVER corp. was ranked as the 9th most innovative company by Forbes and top 6th Future 50 company by Fortune magazine.

 

“Premium Contents” is a contents sales platform supported by Naver Corp., through which contents creators can easily and conveniently publish and sell their own contents.

 

As I was selected as a Premium Contents Creator, I am currently preparing my platform channel and will open it next week. The name of the channel is “Seungyong Chang’s Culture and Art Stories”. Since it is a contents sales channel, I will publish contents that are different from those that are currently posting on social media.

 

I will inform you once again when my channel is opened.

 

Thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...