Saturday, September 17, 2022

Register as a writer on Naver People Selected by Naver Corp.






















 


How are you?

Today I would like to share with you good news that happened to me this week.

A few days ago, I was registered as a writer on Naver People selected by Naver Corp.

For a brief introduction to Naver Corp., it is a global ICT company, providing South Korea’s number one search portal "NAVER". In 2018, NAVER corp. was ranked as the 9th most innovative company by Forbes and top 6th Future 50 company by Fortune magazine.

Therefore, to be selected as Naver People in South Korea is a great honor and also recognized as an official expert in the selected field.

Since I published my first book in May 2017 to start my career as a writer, I have been steadily writing books for over 5 years, and it seems to have come to fruition. In the meantime, I have published 5 books at Iseowon, 15 books at J Books and Media, and 8 books (in English version) at Amazon.

I am currently writing my 21st book (excluding the English version at Amazon), and the title of the book is Interesting Art Stories”, which is being currently serialized on my SNS and receiving good responses. It is likely that the book will be published next month, in October.

I will publish Korean and English versions at the same time, and sell Korean version at Kyobo Books, Aladin, and Yes24 in South Korea, and English version at Amazon.

Once again, I feel great joy and gratitude for being registered as Naver People, and I will continue to write good books as a writer.

Thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...