Thursday, January 23, 2020

My new article for Modigliani was published in "UN1K" art magazine in Paris, France


How are you?

Last night I received a very meaningful and happy present from Paris, France.

The present is that my new article for Modigliani was published in the "UN1K." art magazine in Paris, France.

Introducing briefly, the “UN1K.” Magazine is an art magazine located in Paris, France, which publishes articles related to rare and valuable pieces by their inventiveness or their price on the art market, and acquisitions that are the pride of museums or collectors.

It is managed by Alexia Guggémos, a journalist, art critic, and author of "L’Histoire de l’art pour les nullissimes."

After I published my Modigliani’s article in “Art & Museums Magazine” in London, UK last December, I received a request for writing an article for Modigliani from Alexia Guggémos, president of “UN1K”, and then the article, which I prepared and submitted to the “UN1K.” magazine, was published last night.

Also, with this article’s publication, I was honored to report the news of the French art to South Korea or vice versa under the title of Korean Correspondent of “UN1K.”

The theme of Modigliani's article published in the “UN1K.” magazine is about the model's eyes in the portraits painted by Modigliani, which I always wanted to write.

Modigliani portrayed various types of eyes in his own unique style, and with this in mind, I wrote an article, for analyzing the various eye types of the models in the portraits by Modigliani, by time and situation.

The title of the article is “Modigliani, the Secret of Eyes in His Portraits” and is translated into French in “UN1K.”.

You can see my article in the UN1K magazine from the below link.

You can also see my article of original English version from the below link in LinkedIn.

Today, January 24, 2020, is 100th anniversary day since Modigliani died, and therefore, this article is more meaningful to me.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to “UN1K” magazine and president, Alexia Guggémos, who gave me a very meaningful present.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...