Thursday, March 26, 2020

My Interview for Modigliani with "Art Gallery 5'14” in Slovenia



How are you?

I post this because I have good news.

In the meantime, I have worked about Modigliani, who is my best beloved artist, in various areas such as researches, lectures, book publication and writing columns introducing Modigliani's works to South Korea as well as overseas every Monday with the establishment of Modigliani Institute Korea (MIK).

Another activity I've been conducted with the activities was publication of Modigliani's articles in overseas art magazines.

As a result of various activities and efforts, as my international recognition is increased, I was requested from some art magazines for writing Modigliani’s articles, and then I published four Modigliani’s articles so far.

In January, I received an interview request from the “Art Gallery 5'14” in Slovenia for commemorating the 100th anniversary of Modigliani's death, and I sent my responses to the interview.

About two months later, I received an email from the Art Gallery 5'14 that my interview was published on their website, and I post it to share the joy with you.

You can review my interview in the link below.


Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...