Monday, March 30, 2020

New Released Book, "Dedo, Modi, Modigliani"


How are you?

I published my new book from J Books & Media and it was launched sale at bookstores in South Korea today.

This is my fifth book for Modigliani, titled "Dedo, Modi, Modigliani."

For the title of the book, Dedo was the name when his family and acquaintances called Modigliani in his hometown Livorno, and Modi was the name that Modigliani was called when he was living in Paris.

This book is a novel written on the basis of factual data on his life from his birth to death. To give the feeling following his life, I made my book title using all his names. It is also the first novel I've ever written, and an entry into the Amazon Book Contest.

This book is Korean version and the English version of this book is also available on Amazon from following link.



This year is the 100th year since Modigliani's death.

I am very pleased and honored to publish my new Modigliani book.

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...