"After the film ends, some stories remain as music."
What happens to a story after the screen
goes dark?
For me, sometimes the story becomes music.
I created Music After the Film as a
long-term musical journey through memorable films and the emotions they leave
behind.
What music remains in my imagination after
the film has ended?
For the fourteenth composition in the
series, I chose Shunji Iwai's “Love Letter.”
The emotional landscape of the film made me
think of winter, snow, distance, letters, first love, remembrance and the
strange beauty of discovering feelings through the passage of time.
From those emotions came an entirely
original instrumental composition:
“The Letter That Remained.”
This composition is my personal musical
response to the emotional world I experienced through the film — not a
recreation of its soundtrack.
The film ends.
The memory remains.
And the music begins.
🎧 You can also listen to
this piece on J Radio.
https://www.spooncast.net/kr/cast/3901333
YouTube
Shorts
Thank
you.


No comments:
Post a Comment