What happens to love when the story has ended?
Does it disappear with time?
Or does it remain quietly inside our memories?
These questions inspired my latest original instrumental
composition, “When Love Remains,” the 17th work in my ongoing music
project “Music After the Film – A Journey Through Cinema & Sound.”
For this chapter, I chose the Japanese film “Crying Out Love, in
the Center of the World,” directed by Isao Yukisada.
Rather than recreating the film's existing soundtrack, I wanted to
create an entirely independent musical response to the emotional atmosphere of
the story.
I invite you to listen to the complete composition and allow your
own memories to become part of the music.
🎬 Music After the Film #17
🎵 When
Love Remains
🎼 J
MUSIC
When the movie ends, the music begins.
🎧 You can also listen to this
piece on J Radio.
https://www.spooncast.net/kr/cast/3912968
YouTube
Shorts
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment