Tuesday, December 24, 2019

My Article for Modigliani Has Been Published in “Art & Museums Magazine” in London, England



Merry Christmas

I write this posting because I received happy news from London, England.

Early this year, I wrote an article for Modigliani and applied for publication to “Art & Museums Magazine”, an art magazine published in London, England.

Then after a long process, my article has been finally published in the 2019 winter edition.

Art & Museums Magazine is a quarterly publication dedicated entirely too international fine art collectors, investors, philanthropists and art professionals. The magazine covers news and information about the World of fine art, including collecting, investing in art, exhibitions, events, auctions, fine art law, forensics and much more.

The title of my article for the magazine is "Modigliani and His Muses."

Modigliani met many women during his life. Among them I wrote about some women, who were most influential to Modigliani, including Anna Akhmatova, Beatrice Hastings, Simone Thiroux, Jeanne Hebuterne, Nina Hamnett and Anna Zborowska.

As my article has been published in “Art & Museums Magazine,” I became a “guest writer” for this magazine.

Following an Italian art magazine "Quid Magazine", it is a great honor to publish my article in England.

Thank you.









No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...