Monday, June 29, 2020

News about Newly Released Books

How are you?

Today I want to announce the news about my new books.

Since publishing Modigliani's novel “Dedo, Modi, and Modigliani” in March, two manuscripts I have written in the meantime have been published (in Korean) again in J Books and Media.

The titles of two newly published books are “The Music, Movies and Stories about Wine” and “The Music, Movies and Stories about Coffee.”

These books are about wine and coffee, the subjects other than music and art, which I have written so far. The contents of the books are based on the materials of “Interesting Wine Stories” and “Interesting Coffee Stories”, the lecture programs I conducted in the SPACE of Art Collage JANG I ran before.

With the materials about wine and coffee in my lecture programs, I also introduced the stories about music and films for wine and coffee together, so that wine and coffee lovers can broaden their knowledge for wine and coffee.

In addition, like the books I wrote before, I included QR codes (for YouTube) of the music and movie trailers contained in the books so that readers can enjoy audio-visually.

My new books, started selling yesterday, are available in Kyobo Bookstore, Interpark, Aladin and J Art in South Korea.

Thank you.














No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...