Wednesday, December 23, 2020

New Release, “The Stories about Worldwide Famous Guitarists” and “Jass? Jazz? All That Jazz”




 










How are you?

Today, I would like to inform you that my two books have been published as new release from J Books & Media.

The book titles are “The Stories about Worldwide Famous Guitarists” and “Jass? Jazz? All That Jazz”.

The Stories about Worldwide Famous Guitarists” is a book, which I wrote, missing the time when I was acting as a band member as guitarist playing rock/metal genres from 2006 to 2010 as well as my college days when I was playing guitars.

This book includes introductions of male and female guitarists with their signature music, a number of famous guitar music, the films about guitarists, and important guitar playing techniques of electric guitars.















Jass? Jazz? All That Jazz” is a book inspired by “The History of Jazz”, which was my previous lecture for 11 weeks. This book includes introductions of jazz history, various jazz genres, legendary jazz musicians and vocalists, famous jazz standards and 10 famous jazz clubs in New York City, USA.














Like my previous books,
all the music in the books were included as QR codes.

Currently, my books are sold at large and famous bookstores in South Korea.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

75th Live Broadcast of “Pops Lounge” in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network (November 7, 2023)

  How are you? I had 75th live broadcast of “Pops Lounge” today in TBN Ulsan Traffic Broadcasting Network ’s “Studio1041” .  Today&#...